Cornwall Council is the principal match funder on the Health Works for Cornwall programme as well as a Delivery Partner. Drawing on the experience and expertise of the Education and Business Partnership we are able to establish and maintain recruitment pipelines directly with employers, through its schemes and dedicated internal partners. We currently work alongside Phoenix, Proud to Care and Building Cornwall.
Central to Cornwall Council’s ethos is a person-centred approach. We understand that each individual is on their own unique journey and assist in co-creating tailor-made support. Our participants are empowered to achieve their goals and aspirations, gaining confidence through a supportive environment with our dedicated Change Coaches. Our team is fully inclusive of all aspects of health, wellbeing and diversity.
We cover all areas of Cornwall, working one-to-one with participants to remove barriers to employment. Our Change Coaches can arrange training in groups or individual settings as required. A holistic approach is at the core of our values, we are there with you every step of way.
Cornwall Council delivers the following benefits on the Health Works for Cornwall Program:
- County-wide support for up to one year
- In-employment support for new employees
- One-to-one mentoring in cafes, community venues or home, video and phone appointments
- Employability workshops and access to free training
- Interview practice before job interviews and with employers
- A dedicated employment broker to assist with reasonable adjustments
- Work experience and employment taster days
To find out more, please click the Get Started button to register your interest