Would you like a helping hand into health and care jobs?
The Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (CFT) is excited to be one of the Health Works for Cornwall delivery partners, representing the NHS in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and the many different, varied job opportunities there are within health and care.
As the NHS is one of the largest employers in Cornwall, with over 350 different job opportunities, plus apprenticeships and volunteering, Health Works for Cornwall can support participants into health and care careers; including social care as well. We can also support participants from across the whole of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly as the Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides a range of mental health and physical health services to children and adults across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly. We also work alongside the Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust, and other NHS organisations too.
By signing up to the Health Works for Cornwall programme with CFT, participants can access:
- 121 personalised support and mentoring
- Health & Care sector expertise
- ‘An Introduction to Working in Health & Care’ virtual programme which enables participants to gain more of an understanding of the NHS as a whole, job opportunities within the care sector, meet different NHS professionals and hear about their job roles, in-depth workshops focusing on how to apply for NHS jobs, and other workshops focusing on key skills
- Access to Insight Days and 121 Career Conversations with different healthcare professionals
- Support with job searching, job applications, interviews
- Meet all of the essential criteria on the person specification? We can be the link between you and the hiring manager
- Support with functional skills
- Work shadowing and volunteering (Covid restrictions permitting)
- Financial assistance to help with travel and childcare costs
- Continued support once in employment or training
Health Works for Cornwall can be your stepping stone into employment: Where will your journey start?
Click the Get Started button to register your interest