The Health Works for Cornwall programme can support residents of the Isles of Scilly in your journey towards and into employment.
How we can help you
We know that everyone has the ability and potential to develop and grow in their lives and careers. We also understand that sometimes things get in the way and can hold you back.
Our service aims to:
- help you with careers decisions and planning
- support you in reviewing your skills and abilities and to develop new goals
- motivate you to implement your plan of action
- enable you to make the best use of high-quality career related tools.
Have you been made redundant and are you unsure of your next move? Are you returning to work from time out? Is your health and well-being affecting your ability to find and sustain work? We can help.
Perhaps you have just finished college or university and are considering your next move. You might have been out of work for a while and looking for job hunting tips.
Whatever your situation, whatever your barriers, we’re here to help you overcome them and reach your potential.
We can help you:
- develop your CV
- search and apply for jobs
- understand the job market
- search for courses and training schemes
- find funding to support any learning
- identify your key strengths and skills
- explore your career options
- choose training routes that fit your lifestyle
- develop an action plan – this can help you achieve your goals
- refer you to other useful organisations.
How you can contact us
In the first instance, please contact the People Hub:
Tel: 0333 015 0699
Email: [email protected]